Sunday, March 1, 2015
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Thursday, February 19, 2015
So of course I set about making deals with myself. As of 9:30 this morning I have finished November. The plan is, December tonight, then January tomorrow morning. I am feeling positively Saint -like.
With the boring bits out of the way, the rest of day consists of a quick bloggy blog, hours of uninterrupted time with my new sartorially refined friend and no reason to brush my hair !
Thursday, February 12, 2015
- A number of people have chosen to email me their 'absolute disgust' that I would support a UK charity when there are so many charities needing help in Australia.
- Even more people have complained to me that they live too far from Sainsbury's to get a copy.
- People have complained that they went to Sainsbury's and couldn't find it or it wasn't there or it might have sold out.
- People complain that they shouldn't have-to download a copy just because they don't live in the same country that the magazine is printed in.
- People have complained that it is 'not fair' that I got a friend to post me a copy from the UK. because 'Obviously not everyone has the money to pay a friend to post them their own special copy".
Thursday, February 5, 2015
The year of Dipstick is shaping up to be most excellent.